Thursday, January 26, 2012

Movies or TV shows that depict the american dream?

I need this to write a paper, so please dont give me and BS on how im not doing my own work. I will write it, but i need help. Just give me some suggestions and i will be grateful. Thanks!Movies or TV shows that depict the american dream?I think the ultimate "American Dream" movie is Tucker: The Man and His Dream. Here are some other possibilites:



The Spirit of St. Louis

Cinderella Man

The Gene Krupa Story

Citizen Kane

The Mambo Kings

Mr. Smith Goes to Washington

Norma Rae

Working Girl

Seabiscuit

Sugar

Yankee Doodle DandyMovies or TV shows that depict the american dream?Here's a list for you http://www.imdb.com/keyword/american-dre鈥?/a>Movies or TV shows that depict the american dream?The pursuit of happyness and Waitress!Movies or TV shows that depict the american dream?
American Beauty

Requiem For A Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment