Monday, January 30, 2012

American Movies.... Whooaaaa

Is there a new good American Movie... I have watched Kyle XY and Supernatural and it was good... I want to watch more... LOLAmerican Movies.... WhooaaaaI'll go along with the others by suggesting more TV series:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer~It's a bit slow at first then picks up speed. You don't need to watch the movie of the same title, as the approaches are quite different.



Angel~It's best to watch "BTVS" before watching this one. It gained speed rather slowly then definitely hit its stride!



Heroes~I'll vote for this one, too!



Smallville~Once more, I'll add my vote.



If you'd like some movies, I'll add them later.American Movies.... Whooaaaa
LOST!!! I detested the show for the past few years cause it jsut sounded so freakign stupid. then i let a friend talk me into watching it and i couldnt stop watching it. the good thing about it too is u can go to abc.com and watch every single episode in hi def streaming right nowAmerican Movies.... WhooaaaaIf you mean T.V. shows, you should definitely check out Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and Smallville. Great tv shows.
if ur talkin about tv shows, then definitely: Heroes, Smallville %26amp; the Riches American Movies.... Whooaaaa24 season one!American Movies.... Whooaaaa
do you mean tv shows or movies?

if you want a movie . you should see the dark knight. its really good
smallville

charmed

the dead zoneAmerican Movies.... Whooaaaa
fear house

No comments:

Post a Comment