Monday, January 23, 2012

Is there a way to make a Japanese Xbox 360 play American Movies?

I was trying to play a movie that was from America. Then i A on the disk thing on my Xbox 360 controller then it said something about "You can not play this because its out of your console's region." Then I remembered that it was made in Japan so it probably plays Japanese DVD disks. But i also really wanted to watch this move since i tried to play it on my DVD player and it wouldnt work, then my old PS2 then another dvd player, then this thing that doesn't play DVD's none of them worked. Then i tried my Xbox 360 and i think it would of worked since it said Play Disk so now my XBOX 360 is my last hope of watching this movie. SOME1 PLEASE HELP ME! SO TEH QUESTION IS "IS THERE A WAY TO MAKE A XBOX 360 MADE IN JAPAN PLAY AMERICAN MOVIES???!!!" THANK YOU FOR TEH ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! D:::::::::Is there a way to make a Japanese Xbox 360 play American Movies?no buy an american console to match the american movies? you basically answered your own question.Is there a way to make a Japanese Xbox 360 play American Movies?Ok, I have no idea if this will work but try change the locale to english if it's not? It's under system setting, then console. I honestly have no idea what it means and if it has anything to do with it lol. Just thought I'd suggest it after seeing it browsing my 360. Good luck anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment