Monday, January 23, 2012

Is American Idiot the song they play all the time in movies?

It is bugging me because it sounds like the song I hear, but could it be a different song because in movies the song sounds way faster? Could it be instead, "The Lazy Generation" by The F-Ups?

I hear it most of the time I go to the movies.Is American Idiot the song they play all the time in movies?Probably American Idiot. It was used in The Simpsons Movie, and The Wedding Crashers trailer. Songs from the album have also been on Accepted, Surf's Up, and Lords of Dogtown.



The Lazy Generation has been primarily used to advertise Burnout 3.



Here's an example of American Idiot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeUSo8voI鈥?/a> (about 30 seconds in)Is American Idiot the song they play all the time in movies?I hear American Idiot all the time in movies, but then again I don't know if were talking about the same movies.Is American Idiot the song they play all the time in movies?This is for ShashaBush!! You are a ***** ou piece a ****!!Is American Idiot the song they play all the time in movies?
so what's up?

No comments:

Post a Comment