Monday, January 30, 2012

Could someone tell me all the movies with Claudia Cardinale playng with an American actor?

The movie is abuot a german oficer that suffers some kind of plastic surgery to look like an jewish soldier.After he returns home he gets married with Claudia Cardinale wich obviously does not know that he is not the man she loves.After passing a few years he becomes the general of the jewish army but some of his german ex superiors try to kill him.I think the actor is american than I cant remember very well,because I saw the movie a long time ago.I forgot totell you that they had a boy and at the end of the movey he is 20+ years old.Could someone tell me all the movies with Claudia Cardinale playng with an American actor?webCould someone tell me all the movies with Claudia Cardinale playng with an American actor?I'm sorry, i could not find the actual movie, but here's a link to claudia's biography in movies, you might be able to find it. by the way she's a great actor!



http://imdb.com/name/nm0001012/?fr=c2l0Z鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment