Saturday, February 18, 2012

Is it weird that im a straight girl and watch movies like american pie and dude wheres my car?

No. They are funny movies.Is it weird that im a straight girl and watch movies like american pie and dude wheres my car?Naw man those movies are classics.Is it weird that im a straight girl and watch movies like american pie and dude wheres my car?
nope nope! THose r funny movies! To be honet, some guys think that's awsome that a girl will and likes to watch those movies.Is it weird that im a straight girl and watch movies like american pie and dude wheres my car?No this isn't weird at all. Many people like these kinds of movies, no matter what the sex.Is it weird that im a straight girl and watch movies like american pie and dude wheres my car?
Um, no. Lots of girls find those movies funny. Humor has no gender.Is it weird that im a straight girl and watch movies like american pie and dude wheres my car?i dont think you can find them anywhere "legally" online ..

No comments:

Post a Comment