Saturday, February 18, 2012

I am a Nigerian girl, west Africa, i see alot of american movies, tv and read alot of their novels too. Now i'?

Now you, what?I am a Nigerian girl, west Africa, i see alot of american movies, tv and read alot of their novels too. Now i'?you are wasting your valuable time and money dedicate your time to do some sports or to do voluntary work you live with a Society ,do something for yr people even a smallest thing you could do.so when you get old you will look back of your past life and you could be happy of what you have done for this beautiful world.

I spent 20yrs of my life helping native south american indians in the amazon jungle.now i am 63 my life story is much better than any american movie!I am a Nigerian girl, west Africa, i see alot of american movies, tv and read alot of their novels too. Now i'?Should deal with watching American Movies, Television and reading Novels while you're there. It's not that bad.I am a Nigerian girl, west Africa, i see alot of american movies, tv and read alot of their novels too. Now i'?You don't say.I am a Nigerian girl, west Africa, i see alot of american movies, tv and read alot of their novels too. Now i'?
what's your question??

No comments:

Post a Comment