Sunday, February 12, 2012

I need help finding a proper dress for the American Movie Awards?

I just need help.I am a blond girl with blue eyes and i do not know what kind of dress i should wear to the American Movie Awards?Please label the name of the dress and where they sell it?Make sure it is not a old fashion and looking cheap dress.And the dress has to be long so the shoes can show.The dress has to be in from Mirsachi to any other expensive dress names!I need help finding a proper dress for the American Movie Awards?it would all depend on your body style as to what kind of dress looked best on you. pick something in you favorite color or a blue to bring out your eyes. shop online and got directly to the manufacture's website.I need help finding a proper dress for the American Movie Awards?
thanks for the points and nice talk karina. i see you changed your name and avatar to match who you said you were. is the real priyanka going to be there, and do you even know when it is? i hope that vine dress looks nice on you at whatever you're going to. honesty really is the best policy.

Report Abuse

I need help finding a proper dress for the American Movie Awards?lol ..... yeah funny she emailed me again and said don't you know me im pryanka im the one that emailed you but you never responded... you should check out some of her other answers where she says me and brad are best friends... or me and jen (aniston) were out shopping lol.... tff

Report Abuse


oops now she is brittanny ...kinda scary... ya know

Report Abuse

I need help finding a proper dress for the American Movie Awards?now sharky, she may be from hollywood because she changes names and appearances regularly. or she just may be a teen looking for an outfit for a dance. lol.



if she really was going, she would be mentioning who's arm she would be on. oh well, it's been fun. guess we have to wait til november huh?

Report Abuse

I need help finding a proper dress for the American Movie Awards?
Hello

Brittany is not a fake you B****.She changed her name!And she is really a model and she might be better than you!

Report Abuse


when the question was originally posted, she called herself priyanka. if some kid wants to pretend she's some model, go right ahead. i made my comments general enough. real models don't need advice on clothing tips from yahoo answers, they have ppl who do that for a living all around them.

Report Abuse

I need help finding a proper dress for the American Movie Awards?
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalo鈥?/a>



Above is the link to a dress at Neiman Marcus for you. It's over a thousand dollars so here's a second one that's much cheaper at under $300.



http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalo鈥?/a>



Both are lovely. Good luck.
funny thing...you see this girl just emailed me and this is what it said Subject: hey



Message: want to chat and have a friend that is a model and works with celebrities and is a celeb.My email is karinapersaud015@yahoo.com.My name is Priyanka Chopra.



now ...something is very odd here because looky at this....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priyanka_Ch鈥?/a>
r u serious??????
  • justin bieber phone number
  • cb radio
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment