Sunday, February 12, 2012

Help downloading movies from an American site?

Hi there



I have a UK account on itunes and I want to go on to the American

i tunes store which I have done. What I would Like to know is, if I went on the American itunes store and purchased a couple of episodes of Army wives season 3 and downloaded it on to dvd will it work on my dvd player?



Thank youHelp downloading movies from an American site?You can download many free videos and music on the movie download sites listed on the following page:

http://www.dvd-video-converters.com/free鈥?/a>

There is a step by step guide about downloading free videos, music from limewire, youtube, etc to iTunes for iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, etc. It is easy-to-use and the converting speed is fast.

http://www.dvdtoitunes.net/download-free鈥?/a>Help downloading movies from an American site?No,I tried to do what you are going to do a few years ago, you need an American e-mail address to buy anything from the American I Tunes site

No comments:

Post a Comment