Saturday, February 18, 2012

Are you native american and like the harry potter books or movies?

If so, why? If not, why not? Thank you for your perspective.Are you native american and like the harry potter books or movies?Yea, I'm native american and yes I enjoyed the Harry Potter books, because they were entertaining, and kind of addictive once you read them. :) It really was interesting how she could come up with some of those ideas.Are you native american and like the harry potter books or movies?noAre you native american and like the harry potter books or movies?Yes I love Harry Potter. I like the books a lot more than the movies, but my race has nothing to do with it.Are you native american and like the harry potter books or movies?
Um, yeah I'm a native girl and proud. And I loved the Harry Potter books because they were fun to read and very well-written. I also like the movies because Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint are hotties.

No comments:

Post a Comment